Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sorry for the lapse

Almost two months...jeez.

Have been pulled into an online tiff that is getting beyond boneheaded. You can slog through the letters if you want, here.

Here's the original article, simply about a guy named Josh Max who is unapologetically in love with his larger-sized wife.

Are some of these letter-writers actually walking around in public? Yikes.

The crossfire has got me sort of exhausted at the moment--I'll try to be more entertaining with my next post...

2 Comments:

Blogger Teru said...

Yes, but you had some nice comebacks in there.

And I can't believe I've spent my Sunday afternoon catching up on 42 pages of comments to what was a sweet, yet bland little article.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I also squandered much of my rainy Sunday on this, with my husband in the background sensibly telling me to log off...

Salon letters--a good idea in theory; the lowest-level free-for-all in practice.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home