Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So you want to be a WRITER?

(My first post from original yahoo blog!)

I got my M.A. in fiction ten years ago, at City College in New York. Have had about some short stories published--I will get into that fun process in the near future. Have had a looooong dry spell since. No wait--I've spent hours and months researching and writing the first 30 pages of a novel. It's a really good chapter too. Since then, my wheels have been spinning as I ran to occupy myself with everything else but the basic undeniable reality of having to sit down and write for at least an hour or two every day. So not much turnout recently, eh? I want to change all that. Since I waste way too much time on the Internet anyway, I figure I may as well be contemplating, dissecting and engaging in a dialogue on different approaches to getting the creative juices flowing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home